The Office of Campus Ministry is a key asset in Catholic Central’s mission. Among its functions are:
- Planning for all school liturgical events, including coordination with liturgical musicians
- Coordination of the annual Christian Service requirement for each student
- Coordination of Theologial Reflection seminars for the Christian Service requirement in Junior Year
- Organization of class retreat days. Freshmen, Sophomores and Juniors have their retreat at St. Paul of the Cross Passionist Retreat Center. Seniors have their service-retreat at Focus: Hope.
- Organization of the 4-day, 3-night Kairos Retreat open to Seniors and Juniors
- Coordination of class Masses
Mr. Walters can be contacted at: